Theodore Ellison Designs is in our 25th year as a custom mosaic and leaded glass studio based in Oakland, California. A number of our skilled artisans have been with us for over a decade, and we pride ourselves on our rare combination of a relaxed, yet highly-focused, work environment.
Current Open Positions:
Assistant Client Relationship Manager
Manage communications with current and prospective clients via email and phone interactions. Work within the current digital business processes and systems to aid in organization and assist with project procurement. Assist management with various administrative tasks and initiatives to better run a multifaceted custom glass fabrication workshop headquartered in Oakland.
- Maintain an exceptional client experience and manage project status within the CRM system.
- Manage initial and ongoing communications with prospective clients. Respond to all inbound phone calls and emails within 1 business day.
- Manage internal client management systems for new projects; work with Principal to gather project critical information and follow up with prospective clients.
- Regularly follow up with current clients to make sure all questions have been answered. Ensure clients know what the next steps are at all times.
- Work with Operations Manager to schedule installation / shipments with clients.
- Apply superior customer service skills and utilize process knowledge in all dealings with clients to ensure their experience is consistently positive and exceptional.
- Be a positive face for operations and facilitate support to the Principal and team.
- Assist with ongoing business processes, systems and solutions.
- Assist in managing marketing campaigns including social media and newsletters.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Basic proficiency with Adobe software and Google Drive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Stained glass knowledge is not required, but highly beneficial.
Hours & Location: This position is part time to start and non-remote, located at the shop in East Oakland. Approx. 20-30 hours / week (10AM – 3PM Mon-Thurs)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, ranging from $20-$25/hr. Benefits include enrollment in a company matched 401k program and paid sick time.
Ready to Apply?
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.